I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Live Raw Kim Chi Sprout Action!

UPDATE June 25th 2011: I do not currently eat many of the ingredients in this recipe and do not recommend them. What I recommend is a diet of fresh raw (not rotten) organic fruits and vegetables consumed mostly in mono meals.

Check out these books instead for info about what I'm following:














 Kim Chi was very easy to make. We used:
  • two chinese cabbages
  • shallots
  • ginger
  • clove of garlic
  • sea salt
  • cayenne/spicy pepper powder and/or fresh spicy pepper
optional: carrots, daikon radish


DIRECTIONS

  1. clean cabbage
  2. chop it up say 1 and a half inch length
  3. put in bowl(s) and pour good deal of salt
  4. mix it up with your hands
  5. let it sit for an hour
  6. chop up the garlic and ginger nice and small
  7. cut shallots various lengths
  8. drain and wash the salted cabbage
  9. mix in the ginger, garlic, spicy pepper
  10. stir vigorously - my forearm was definitely being used - this is not just tossing a salad
  11. pack tightly into clean jars and push it so that juice rises to the top, leaving around a centimeter of airspace at the top
  12. it will "change" over the next week, I suggest trying a bit everyday to see how ripe you like it (the picture I took and ate was overnight, it tastes good even before the process has begun)
  13. Be thankful for continued life and breath and share with friends!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kim chi was so good

Google Search !