I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Simple Satisfaction II








In a recent Harvard study, it was proven that round fruits are pi times more nutritious than their square counterparts. *puns vomit inducing? Great! more room for dessert!

The seeds - flax - too much goodness to list check out the in-depth profile here
The grain - buckwheat - among other things, a good source of tryptophan - precursor to our favorite happy brain chemical serotonin. For in-depth nutrition click here

I'm assuming you don't need my help as to why eating apples and melons are good :)

All raw. The "recipe" for carrot and cabbage salad - olive oil, sea salt, juice of a lemon, and a pinch of cinnamon - I like it with plenty of raisins and a few pumpkin seeds.

No comments:

Google Search !