I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Friday, June 6, 2008

Alive on Day 5

Wow I feel great today.
I feel much more attuned to my body's needs and emotional wants.
I gave myself a stomach massage last night which felt quite good. And took quite a long cleansing bm.

Yesterday's Food:
I ate 4 bananas
Some Kim chi deliciousness which I have decided to call Yigo Dai Chi (for (k)no(w) particular reason)
sprouted hemp
sprouted flax
buckwheat w/banana raisins and cinnamon
water melon
Salad of lettuce (maybe butter lettuce? tasted really sweet and buttery) w/kim chi and sauerkraut
cucumber


So far today I ate an apple, banana, some salad w/yigo dai chi and kraut, cucumber, sprouted hemp seeds. I cut up a cayenne pepper and touched my nose! those peppers feel hot!

I will provide greater depth at length soon. the last twenty-four hours have been a whirlwind of connections and intuitive developments.

Thanks so much!

No comments:

Google Search !