I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Chewing till the flavor changes

By chewing till the flavor changes you know that you have converted the complex carbohydrates into simple sugars... why is this good?

I don't know! I'm a college drop out!


I will say this about flavor changes though, I have been working on this coconut for 3 days now almost finished it. Before eating it, I had a thought "don't eat it now" but disregarded it thinking I'll have melon for dinner and don't need the tasty satisfaction of coconut tonight. So I began to chew the coconut and apple and the coconut which had been tasting great even this morning, now began to taste a little like soap! Yuck. So I stopped eating it and will follow my intuition more closely next time. Apples still taste delicious!

No comments:

Google Search !