I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Day 6

Upon waking my mouth felt fairly dry as does my skin. I expect more oil production to come forth soon enough. I read steve pavlina had dry skin on his raw ish. As for the dry mouth, presently I think maybe I ate too much high sugar type foods like bananas. I did not eat much agave syrup at all, but I will not eat more. I would advise not preparing foods that call for it. I have not looked much into its nutritional content but I expect that its composition is something like 100% sugar, low glycemic index or not...
I will be eating less bananas, no raisins or dried fruit, and more veggies. Looking forward to it!
Now going back to sleep for a wake induced lucid dream!
Thanks!

No comments:

Google Search !