I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sea Salt. Intuition

Around a year ago, I thought about the oddity of salt; I'd look at the nutritional information of all fruits and vegetables nuts and seeds even meat and dairy and there's no sodium content on the labels! So where did our ancestors get their salt? They didn't always have salt mines did they? Did they all go to the sea? Unlikely!
So the question is how much salt do you need and in what form?

This article
http://tribes.tribe.net/goodliving/thread/a5046a04-d910-4cf3-9503-75a867b0c242

Suggests quite interesting things about g-d

weird. i meant to type "salt" and was distracted by conversation and wrote "g-d". also a roommate plays stairway to heaven in the background.

Discuss

No comments:

Google Search !