I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Friday, July 4, 2008

What I've Been Eating

Today marks the fourth day of writing down my food consumption.
Like writing dreams down has been instrumental in attaining lucidity, keeping a food log is instrumental to learning about the food energy. I encourage you to do this and write down what you eat "good" or "bad"

July 1st
chard - steamed <5min
broccoli - some raw, some steamed ,<5 min
celery
sauerkraut
small dried mango bits
1/4 cup of a mango smoothie
2 brazil nuts
6 dates 2 of them quite large
3 bananas
walnuts
red bell pepper
olive oil, cayenne
with yeastless whole-grain bread (no sugar added - that means no "malted barley" no "rice flour" no random things)
bleu goat cheese - quite delicious and quite a bit of it. the day after a pimple appeared at the corner of my lip which I perhaps arbitrarily attribute to the cheese
dill. yum. dill
tomatoes
sauerkraut, cucumber, tomato, sea kelp
bread butter garlic olive oil
I stopped eating very late at night around 1 am. And went to bed around 3am.


As you can see, quite a delicious day, though not ideal nutritionally. I had purchased a loaf of bread and felt "desirous" of it. This also has to do with not having a schedule made. Had I a schedule I would not wander off to the kitchen. I feel that having Purpose makes great choices arrive gently. By posting my daily food I make myself more accountable for eating right-er.

I have been eating more simply. Very much enjoying the produce for what it is standing alone. You don't need to make a single recipe and can have a fantastic food experience.

Fantastic food experience? What are your aims in food consumption? Please comment.
More to come soon.
peace
Live well!

No comments:

Google Search !