I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Saturday, August 16, 2008

10. Excitement for learning

Topic 1!

Michael Phelps - olympic swimmer - apparently eats 12,000 calories a day largely comprised of pizza and pasta!

YOUR THOUGHTS?

Topic 2!

I FOUND PASSION FRUIT. I took a bus to relatives house in another kibbutz here and found passion fruit. Unbelievayum! We went to an organic store nearby and they bought me around $20 worth of organics which I easily consumed most in a day and half! I forgot how much money I was saving not purchasing stuff!

Either way it was so delicious and nice to get a bunch of salad greens cucumbers tomatos peppers

and i'm making some fermenting cabbage - simply chopped up white cabbage real fine put in jar and poured a bit of water to cover it and a piece of cabbage on top (closed the lid) Also tried to make sure no air pockets. We'll see how it goes I never made it this way!

Google Search !