I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Sunday, August 17, 2008

11. Instant Results. Fool Value

Hello! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh exhaling such a JOY!

I'd like this blog to be really helpful. To accomplish this, I'd like your help!

Can you please step away from the computer and stand still

Allow yourself to let go of unnecessary tension and find _______.

Touch the roof of your mouth with your tongue and let your arms drop to the sides.

Set the intention to simply take 7 consecutive conscious breaths

Allow the sound of breath to border words. See what words your breath make

for me they are simply "iiiiiiiiiiin" "oouuuuuuuuut"

If you lose your track and find that you have gone off to some thought or other start from the beginning!

The exercise is to gently have 7 consecutive conscious s breaths!

gentle gentle gentle gentle gentle gentle gentle

peace.

Google Search !