I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Sunday, August 24, 2008

18. AWESOME Online Health Library

Free library compiled by a personal hero Steve Solomon - a writer farmer free man in Australia.

http://www.soilandhealth.org

There are 4 Major Categories

Radical Agriculture.

The Restoration and Maintenance of Health.

Achieving Personal Sovereignty.

Achieving Spiritual Freedom.

It's incredible!!!


I'm presently reading a book about uncooked foods and their effect on our animal energies! http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/0203CAT/020331christian/christian.pdf

I love reading books from a few generations ago. The different quality of life and clarity of contemplation comes through for me strongly.





personal updates:
eating quite minimally, feeling my body clearing its energies and feeling nice and loose in the stomach.
going to be working on writing up an optimal health optimal cost diet (maybe searching for good examples - if you've seen something like this before message me)

started work on Www.GlobalHeal.Org come join the discussion!

Google Search !