I know that may sound gross but I never had any bad breath problems. If you've looked at Weston A Price's work you can see that brushing teeth and modern dentistry are unnecesary and possibly harmful to teeth and health (see: mercury in your head, fluoride in your brain).
I think that my issues were:
- eating too high sugar foods (meaning fruit and bread in my opinion)
- eating to excess to where the food comes back up. yep.
- not enough calcium magnesium?
- I know that if I used a toothpaste with whitening my teeth would in fact whiten. I don't know that that's necessarily what I want to do though. I'll take this experiment further and see how well I can improve my diet
- too much acid foods - citrus (even though these are called net alkaline, they are acid in the mouth)
What do you suggest I do to improve teeth health?
What could you do to improve your oral health?
- I'm going to make it a point to eat teeth-healthy foods (low sugar, high mineral - I intuit)
- No more rap music. I think you can understand this.
- Research teeth building.
Well it's off to the interwebs to BRUSH UP MY KNOWLEDGE.