I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Making Organic Affordable

Obviously if you can get most of your food from what's in a two mile radius food costs can be quite low. I made this video to demonstrate something funny in our thinking about "saving" money.




Initially, I wanted to make a video that showed a store where the standard price is for the organic item and then if the customer wants they can have the store inject poison and remove nutrients and give them a 50 cent discount.

If you pause the video at 27 seconds you can see a brief list of what you can buy organic for $1.50 at a chain store.

Money Saving Tips

Buy Bulk
Buy at farmers markets
Grow your own - buy seeds at food store as food rather than as "seeds" they're much cheaper that way.

Google Search !