I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Raw Super Nutrient Dense Salad (b12)

Ingredients:
  1. Cucumbers
  2. Tomatoes
  3. Carrots
4. Dulse Flakes or Wakame
5. Olive Oil or Flax Oil
6. Lemon Juice and/or Apple Cider Vinegar
7. Sea Salt (though after reading my "A Salt" post maybe not :)
8. Cayenne Pepper or Spicy Peppers or Regular Peppers (or all)

Suggested Additions
Have fun mix em up!

Flax seeds, Sesame Seeds
Kimmel, Turmeric, Cumin, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic
SPROUTS

Delicious!

The Sea Vegetables Contain The B12

And I've read that sprouts may contain B12 as well.

For bulk purchase see the carousel on the right. Dulse and Wakame are pretty expensive but they're cheaper in bulk and last forever the nutrient density is incredible.

Have a Wonderful Day Now!

No comments:

Google Search !