I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Thursday, August 28, 2008

STAR fruit

So I'm walking down the path scanning the ground and suddenly see stars!
Star fruit on the ground! That means star fruit up in the trees!
Delicious! So nutritious!

I'd like to tell you about my most recent project - www.globalheal.us

Through an online work provider service call Mechanical Turk, I offered pay for peace work.

Here's are the words that one nickel manifested:

I will walk in harmony with man and with nature.
I will listen to the voice of the Spirit within.
I will embrace in love all that the Universe has to offer.
I will not worry.
I will dance in the rain.

written by a being going by "ekklektia"

I love the fifth Affirmation of Peace - I will dance in the rain.
I love the rain! And metaphorically it meant to me that I will engage joyfully in my sorrows.

Peace to and through you!

Google Search !