I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Time For Healing is Now

Hello!

I would like to begin sending people healing energy and if you would like to participate in this healing project please add in comment section

I will be meditated twice daily and sending healing energy during that time. I meditate at 5:45 am Israel time every day. There's a ten hour difference from here to Pacific time - do the math :) and remember that at that time someone is sending healing energy in your direction.

If you would like to send or receive energy on a more specific basis - add comment or message me at blissionairy AT g mail dot com

I sent a loved one healing energy today and felt intense goodness through it I would love to do more of this.

Peace
David

Google Search !