I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Monday, September 1, 2008

Fast!

I am going for a nice 24 hour water fast. Unless my body starts yelling EAT! EAT! EAT!!!!

Otherwise I'm clearing up the channel!

I have found a fantastic learning source

Raw Food Explained!

I will be taking notes folks!

From the linked site:

Life Science concerns itself with those principles and truths applicable to human life so that we may observe and avail ourselves of them. We are of the firm conviction that only by scientific living can we realize the loftiest joys and the destiny which is our birthright.

Animals in nature are creatures of instinct. Following the guidance of instinct, they are correctly self-directed to meet their needs. Thus they thrive optimally in accord with their environmental possibilities. Inborn guidance is, in effect, Life Science or a science of life for nature's creatures.

Humans have infinitely more potential for happiness and goodness than nature's simpler forms of life. We are endowed with immeasurably more sophisticated faculties.

These superior endowments can keep us in a state of euphoria during a long life.

Very excited to start structured learning!

Special thanks to Jon R. for sending me an awesome food package. I will soon tell you of the power of spirulina when added to a foraged raw diet!

Have a great day! All it takes may be remembering that you may do so! It's up to you!

Google Search !