I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Can't Make Chicken Salad out of Chicken Shit!



Such a great lecture!

Paul Chek is my new health hero.

"We gotta start pumpin our money where it means something!" - Chek after mentioning his millionaire clients who pay $1200 a month for vitamins and then eat fast food from Burger King.

This is such an important point. We have to shift our awareness to the realization of health being a much greater wealth and fundamentally a much better experience than all these distractions of fancy clothes and cars and disposable knick knacks and unhealthy snacks.

WOW. INSPIRING. I have so much work to do. Thank you Paul


William A. Albrecht is a story he pointed me to that is quite interesting. It's a big one as well, if you don't "get it" yet.

Google Search !