I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Monday, November 17, 2008

Training 9.

It sounds like you have very little (if any!) attachment to problems. That sounds great to me!

I like to simply putting in writing the specific feelings I'd like to have:

I can have more blissful body awareness!
I can feel perfect relaxation!
I am healed!
I use my body perfectly!
I am happy to listen to my body!
I feel so good!

The exclamation points are important to energize the desires

Simply having the logical realization that I can play with my awareness at will in conjunction with the fact that I will certainly notice stress gives me a great entry point to opening into deeper bliss.

- High Kicks and Side Kicks do great for the back! (maybe visualize people or energy you wish to repulse getting kicked out of town)

Google Search !