I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Friday, December 12, 2008

Training Away Tension

Realizing that there was tension in my eye muscles has begun to transform my body. Through awareness of the feeling there and how much better it feels to relax I have begun to walk with better posture and old tension has dissolved getting closer and closer to my "natural form". It is a quite a new feeling I am starting to re-member the type of awareness I felt when I was perhaps 12 years old.

One of the best exercises I did was an iso-metric ab exercise where my toes and forearms are the only point touching the groun

below is a picture:

the body is straight and my head was looking down
__ __ 0
| |_

I held it for 3:30 minutes. by the last 30 seconds I was panting. And I felt like I unlocked some old emotions. It was what it was and is what it is.

Google Search !