Creamy Kale Salad
- One bunch lacinato kale (dinosaur kale)
- One ripe avocado
- One tomato; cut into small chunks or cubes
- Lemon juice (from half a lemon)
- Cayenne pepper
- Sea salt
- Shred kale, dice avocado and place in a large bowl
- Add lemon juice, cayenne pepper and sea salt to kale and avocado.
- Combine above mixture with bare hands by massaging all ingredients together.
- Add the tomato to the mixture; this time you can combine it with a large spoon.
For variety, I sometimes add other things like wild leeks, peppers, hemp seeds and dulse.