I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Affirmations Day 3

Update: Yesterday felt the higher guidance AND the perfect gift element as I discovered that one of my best friends of days of old lives down the street from me now!

Today is the perfect gift! I like that one! Let's do it again!

Today is the perfect gift

Today is the perfect gift

Today is the perfect gift

Today is the perfect gift

Today is the perfect gift

Today is the perfect gift

Today is the perfect gift

Today is the perfect gift

Today is the perfect gift


Today is the perfect gift


Today is the perfect gift


Today is the perfect gift

Today is the perfect gift

Today is the perfect gift


Today is the perfect gift


Today is the perfect gift


Today is the perfect gift

Today is the perfect gift


Today is the perfect gift


Today is the perfect gift


Today is the perfect gift

Today is the perfect gift


Today is the perfect gift


Today is the perfect gift


Today is the perfect gift


Today is the perfect gift

Today is the perfect gift

Today is the perfect gift

Today is the perfect gift

Today is the perfect gift

Today is the perfect gift

Today is the perfect gift


Today is the perfect gift

Google Search !