I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Breathe Fearlessly

As my posture has been improving and I have softened my belly the process has been somewhat "painful" from time to time. Right now breathing in deep I feel some tightness in my left side. I am not sure if this is because I ate too much, did not chew enough, or perhaps ate the wrong foods or something else, but I intuit that I ought to breathe in deep regardless. Overall it feels so much better to breathe deeply. It makes me feel full in my wholeness as a human being having a human animal experience. So I know that embarking on body awareness exercises and activities that show you the pain your body is feeling that has been blocked may seem frightening especially to the mind that just wants instant gratification. KNOW that your healing is real by DIRECTLY feeling yourself. And let your self-identity be one of perfect health and healing and expand that out to heal the ephemeral externality called pain. You can do that. KNOW that people have healed from conditions relatively far worse than yours.Thank you for reading.

Google Search !