I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Monday, March 8, 2010

25 Years Life is About to Begin

So it's been nearly 100 days since I began the intention to eat a low fat raw vegan diet a la the 80/10/10 Diet by Doug Graham. I believe that 10 days I alighted from the wagon. Walked off the wagon. Ate the non-raw blah-slaw. I don't think there was a time when I felt really good about it at all. Kinda made me feel a little nuts and I felt a little nuts before and I wasn't even eating nuts!

Anyhow, it's time to go for the best again. Mono-Meals make me feel great and meditative and powerful. Mixed up stuff make me at best feel like some kind of sorcerer but it's not as sustainable or core effective because overall it's just inefficient.

So now it's time to have clear intentions.

I am using present tense affirmations for the life I want to realize myself living right now.

I make inspiring health decisions.
I live an admirable lifestyle.
People pay attention to the intention or the fact that they can have intentions and quickly exceed whatever is done
Organic? Obviously. Local? You'd be loco not to! Sustainable? That's attainable! Ooh what's next? Let's shoot for the best!
I am in a living loving relationship with G!D.
I am focused - instantly, daily, weekly, yearly, life-ly.

Google Search !