I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What is this blog?

This is a place where I post things that I write from time to time on various subjects. These subjects include:

The pursuit of peak health in terms of diet, exercise, mental attitude, and the many other things that make up health (getting sun, relationships, water, etc... obviously much to write here)

Eyesight improvement. I improved my eyesight totally from a -3.75 prescription and have worked with clients to improve their eyesight significantly to totally and relaxation massively.

The Raw Food Diet, Fruitarianism, 80 10 10 Diet, Low Fat Raw Vegan Diet, etc...

I would like to integrate more of my work with land ownership and environmental change so I will be posting about the Better Earth Institute soon enough...

Google Search !