I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Sunday, July 18, 2010

What is this Blog??!!

I have been eating nearly 100% organic for 4 years now and in that time have been learning more and more about health and happiness AND SUCH. I presently eat 100% organic raw fruits and vegetables with the rare nut and seed. And have been doing since the beginning of 2010. I have had several slip ups, probably all related to simply not eating enough fruit, though I did have emotional attachments to food as a tool for staying stuck in the same place emotionally and that has changed! : ) : ) : ) The more recent slip ups happened straight up from exercising a LOT and not eating enough so I ended two days with cooked quinoa, and ricecakes.

KPAX IS GREAT and He's a fruitarian!!!

The cooked quinoa left me with acne, the ricecakes cut my mouth (not to bleeding but scratched a bit)

Anyhow, the awesome fruit feast continues and everything's going great. People are getting inspired for the natural diet and to eat this way is so great for the earth. So that's what this is. A log of my past and presetn and some future, and I have some pretty amazing exclusive content here because I am a very special person who has learned many things that are not taught in school and have a great command of language and understanding of communication to get it to you.

Google Search !