I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Black People Are Four Times More Relaxed Than White People

So you may have read my earlier blog post and seen that the rate of myopia in blacks is half that in whites, but did you know that blacks (youths) are watching near double the amount of television (6 hours as compared to 3.5 hours) as whites AND spending more time at the computer on a daily basis?

http://www.northwestern.edu/newscenter/stories/2011/06/media-usa-youth-wartella.html

I haven't found statistics about nutrition or exercise comparisons but when it comes out that blacks exercise less and eat worse what will we say? We will keep looking and see that blacks have more sex and dance more and express their anger and creativity better and have more self confidence - all which lead to clearer eyesight.

2 comments:

Rah Sandara said...

Very interesting, thanks for share.

David Hestrin said...

Thanks for commenting!

Google Search !