I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Love Your Body!

Love Your Body From the Inside Out and Outside In!

By that I mean, feel the love that you are at the core of your existence and then allow that love to lead to your physical transformation that will fill you up with good feelings. I was just checking myself out in the mirror and noticing how my muscles have grown and my skin is clear and I've got an ear to ear grin on my face. Noticing how good I look, made me feel even better! You can develop this type of internal momentum that brings good cheer to wherever here is in your here and now.

It takes time to transform the outside, but the inside changes as quick as you're reading! These thoughts are yours now!

I love myself! I love the world! I love what I do! I love what's happening!

No comments:

Google Search !