I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Friday, July 22, 2011

Hola Personas!

1 Quiero aprender mas espanol y pienso que esto es una bien avenida para estudiar el idioma.

1 I'd like to learn more Spanish and I think that this is a good way to study the language.

2 Hay muchas palabras que necesito aprender para hablar con fluencia.

2 There Are many words I need to learn to speak fluently.




3 Me gusta que cuando hablo español, mis pensamientos son más lentos

3 I like that when I speak Spanish, my thoughts are slower.

4 Es relajante.

4 It's relaxing.

5 Hay muchas cosas que puedo hacer para estar mas relajado.

5 There are many things I can do to be more relaxed.
 
¿Qué se puede hacer para estar más relajado?

What can you do in order to be more relaxed?

No comments:

Google Search !