I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Friday, July 1, 2011

I stay in the present.

I find that by staying in the present I maintain my sense of discovery. The key seems to be to be very sensitive to anything not feeling great and then stopping.

After developing a breathing practice for long enough and having the philosophical idea that it is okay to always be very happy, there is less justification for feeling bad.

The only justification could be for some greater gain. So, sometimes I have felt some residual bad feelings after not respecting my desires fully. My desire is to talk to that person and I do not do it. That feels odd. It is the body rejecting fear.

Wow I feel out of touch with my subtle feelings right now. I think it was the tomatoes.

No comments:

Google Search !