I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Do you watch tv? Movies? Youtube?

Do you watch video media? Do you watch anything that has violence in it? How do you react when you see it?

Would you like to be the type of person that doesn't react at all when you see violence? The type that laughs? The type that enjoys?

Well, if you pay attention to the body a lot of times the sympathetic nervous system is getting activated - the fight or flight mechanism. So you see a fight are you thinking, oh no people are fighting I should get out of here or I should help in the fight - either way your body is getting ready for action. That action is not compatible with digesting.



So next time, pay attention and let me know.

- David

No comments:

Google Search !