I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Friday, August 26, 2011

How to become black


So Eliana was giving me feedback on my blog and she saw the post about black people being 4 times more relaxed than white people and asked the obvious question... "So... how do you become black?"



Well my e-books do not teach you how to become black in those terms, but they will teach you methods that will allow you to find a lot more freedom in your movement and being.

Dancing, expressing yourself, relaxing, breathing better, being more available to love, having more strength because you waste less energy STRESSING OUT ABOUT NOTHING!

Buy it now. Your quality of life depends on your relaxation.

http://betterearthinstitute.org/eyesight.html

You can check now. Scan your body for tension. Imagine how much better you'd feel if that tension was released and resolved.

Are you SUPER comfortable sitting now?

Or are you hunched over like an arthritic old man?

Improve Your Eyesight Today

I will be re-working my books to market direct to people interested in relaxation, stress relief,  and emotional processing.


No comments:

Google Search !