I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Friday, October 21, 2011

I am now comfortable speaking french.

HERE"S THE BIG MESSAGE - STEP UP YOUR GAME

The rest here is just a blog-a-loo.


Maintenant, je suis comfortable parler francais avec les francophones. Je  sais que je ferai beaucoup des erreurs et c'est pas mal.

Now, I am comfortable to talk french with the french-speakers. I know that I will make many errors and that's not bad.

J'espere que tu peut comprendre.

I hope you can understand.

I may have made some errors in the french. I am happy. I ate a ton today. And was super active.

3 hours of basketball. Walked over a mile. An hour of other exercise. Plenty of dancing and rapping too.

Ate around 40 bananas, 10 apples, pound of spinach, bunch of celery, pound of pomegranates or so, 1.5 liters of fresh squeeze oj.


Here is a cute picture.
BALLING.

2 comments:

Rex said...

Congrats! (Posting from Earl's)

David Hestrin said...

Hey Rex maybe talk to Assaf they got an Earl's account. But yeah if you're hitting hte early mornings that's different.

Google Search !