I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Monday, November 21, 2011

Learning Languages at LiveMocha

Hey I found this site it's pretty fun Livemocha.com. I am there to learn languages. You can make pen-pals all over the world and they have lots of free courses. They all seem pretty beginner, but I guess that's fine because I can meet people and talk to them in the language I want to learn.

Here's a sample message I sent someone that was pretty fun to write and I learned a bit too.


The first lines are without using google translate and the second are using google translate.

warum mochstes sie Deutsch lernen? (ohne google translate)
warum willst du Deutsch lernen? (mitt google translate)

Ich Deutsch lernen fur spass. (ohne google translate)
Ich lerne Deutsch für Spaß. (mitt google translate)

Achso, Sie... (ohne google translate)
Können Sie sehen, ich bin ein Anfänger (mitt google translate)

Ich denk das ist eine gute methode (ohne google translate).
Ich denke, das ist eine gute Methode. (mitt google translate).

Was glaubst du?

No comments:

Google Search !