I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A secret spaghetti sauce recipe ingredient with complete recipe.

So for the best raw organic vegan or vegetarian spaghetti/pasta sauce recipe, I found that adding sesame seeds in the form of tahini or Vitamix-blended hulled sesame seeds, made great sauce.

Tomatoes of all varieties work. Preferably with the flavor you like.

I like a strong tomato flavor with a good amount of sweetness. So I like using both sun dried tomatoes and fresh heirlooms AND cherry tomatoes.

Just using the tomatoes and the sesame can work for me.

However there are a variety of good additions:

  • celery
  • carrots
  • bell peppers
  • bit of spicy peppers
  • bit of basil
  • teeny bit of something sweet
Try it out. Let me know.

Also to make the spaghetti/pasta I prefer cucumber, but zucchini works fine and I like mixing the two.

1 comment:

Katerina Bon Vora said...

sounds yummy! will try it out :)

Google Search !