I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm so 5,008 you're like 2,000 and late.

So what's the deal with the 2,000 calorie per day diet? It sounds garbage to me. Why would you want to restrict your activity level? I understand you have fat and want to lose it but as a long term strategy you can not stick with weight loss. You must focus on ideals and activity levels must increase for 99% of the populace. More active, in general, means more calories. 120 pound female orangutans are eating 7700 calories. Step it up monkeys. It is way more fun to be more active and more ANIMATED. You don't need to go to the gym more necessarily just be more animated when you move and talk and move more. Who says we should eat 2,000 calories? Why should we listen? Who is eating 2,000 calories and feeling awesome all the time? I don't know, but if that's you let me know. And don't lie. Calorie restriction is only good if you're minimizing bad foods. Even then it might not be so great. It is wrong to eat less. I think our animal knows that. Which animals wants less when it can handle more. I am telling you from years of experience, the more I eat the right foods the more active I am and stronger and fitter and even leaner. Get active. Aim for being more fit. Eat so that it fits. How many people are struggling because they want to lose weight and be more active and do it all on less food? That's crazy, people! Eat foods that your body can regulate the consumption without your mind stepping in.

No comments:

Google Search !