I Am Sponsoring My Blog Through My Better Eyesight Business

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Is it emotional or physical?

One of the great benefits of having a proper diet is having a greater sense of your emotional well being. Why is this so? Because a proper diet ought to mean rare physical pain and discomfort due to improper foods or improperly prepared foods or foods eaten improperly. What happens when one of those three things happen? Pain and discomfort are experienced near the gut region, stuffiness, restlessness, confusion... the list goes on. If there is time to pay attention to your feelings, you might notice a lingering bad feeling in the gut region. This bad feeling may become the sort of caption if you will to your mental picture. So if you think about a person, while having a stomach ache, your ability to be filled with cheer is hampered. Perhaps that's not true. Perhaps that's just my current idea. It seems there are people that can live a mental life somewhat divorced from their physical. Perhaps older people or those that pay less attention or put less significance on physical pain. I am not sure. It seems there's a lot to do with purpose here. I have a lot of unstructured free time and as such pay more attention to my feelings and what I "feel" like doing. This has it's pluses and minuses. The pluses is having an identity of a relatively free person without complaint and the freedom to explore. The minuses might be going for instant gratification more often than would be ideal for some larger goals that require hurdles. It's funny. What will feel good what will be good for me aren't always what seem that way.

No comments:

Google Search !